Monday, November 2, 2015

Hello and Happy Monday!

Welcome to my first Money Monday segment!

What I want to accomplish with Mondays is helping you to get a little extra spending money into your pocket.

I have spent thousands of hours looking for the best deals and making ends meet and I want to share some of my work with you!

Today's Money tip is an online program called Swagbucks. If you have never heard of swagbucks you are truly missing out. On average I earn an extra $30-$50 per month in gift cards or in cash through the company PayPal. With the holidays being so close I am currently trying to save up all of my Swagbucks in order to pay for Christmas presents. What it is a site dedicated to finding people to take surveys for companies that need feedback. They give you money called Swagbucks based on how you interact with the site. Also it is linked with several movie companies so you have the ability to watch the newest movie previews in order to earn more Swagbucks.  Each Swagbuck equals a penny and they add up relatively quickly.

Signing up and earning money takes less than fifteen minutes, and is totally worth the time. I personally installed the video app and the search bar onto my phone to guarantee maximum amounts of rewards. I also installed the mobile app and occasionally take surveys on my phone (especially when I'm waiting at the oil change shop or the dentist.

There are so many ways to earn Swagbucks that their is a little something for everyone! I'm actually earning money through it right now as I just watched a preview for the movie Krampus (yes they are coming out with an actual Christmas horror movie based on the German legend and it looks terrifying). If you would like to browse the site you can check it out here: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Lippyam

I promise you'll be glad you did! Oh yeah and for each person you refer who joins you get 10% of all the Swagbucks they earn so if you use it and love it make sure you share it!

That's all for today check out tomorrow's blog for Toddler Tuesday where I share how to survive a cross country road trip with a child under two.

No comments:

Post a Comment