Sunday, November 1, 2015

It is official, I have traded the stilettos for sensible shoes, the skin tight dresses for yoga pants and the liquor... well the liquor I simply classed up to wine (some things you just can't take from a girl). And now to complete my suburban life change I have decided to start a blog!

I spent four years in the United States Navy perfecting the art of balancing the military life with the party life, and the last two years of it raising the son. Now that I am out, I am finding new ways to keep the party alive and share this fun and festive life with my son!

For me I love having a theme to each party so in keeping with that the following is the theme I will be writing on for each day of the week.

Money Mondays: This is where I give information on the different ways I have found to make a few extra dollars
Toddler Tuesdays: Cute anecdotes and fun places around San Diego that have helped me to raise my toddler
Wild Card Wednesdays: This is the day I surprise everyone with the crazy things that go on in my mind!
Thinning Thursdays: I am the girl who gained weight after her baby so this is where I will be putting my weight loss journey
Freaky Friday: This is where I talk about my business and debut the item of the week. I run my own business for Passion Parties. (Don't want to wait until Friday check out my site here www.ashleysplayfulpassions.yourpassionconsultant.com
Sabbatical Saturday: Not everyday can be a party
Soul Searching Sunday: I am on a journey to learn about all the different religions of the world, and this is the day I will share something inspirational I have learned throughout the week.

So thank you for joining me on my first post and I look forward to seeing you at my party!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment